Dear Parent / Carer,
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REQUIRED - PUPIL MEDICAL INFORMATION
We are currently reviewing our pupil medical information records and ask that you come along to the school office if your child has any of the following:
- A long-term medical condition diagnosed by a General Practitioner/Consultant
- Takes regular prescribed medication outside of school hours
- Has been diagnosed as Asthmatic by a General Practitioner/Consultant
- Uses an inhaler or any other form of prescribed medication for Asthma
- Takes regular prescribed medication during school hours (such as lotion for a skin condition)
- Has an allergy
- Requires allergy medication to be kept in school for emergency purposes
- Has been prescribed with an epi-pen by their General Practitioner
- Is unwell and needs to take off the shelf medication for a short period of time (paracetamol for high temperature or migraine)
It is important that you come into school and speak to a member of the administration team so that we can ask you to complete the relevant paperwork. If you are unable to come into school due to work commitments, please give us a call on 0121 464 5294 and we will arrange to have the necessary paperwork posted out to you.
Thank you for your continued support.