From 1stFebruary 2019 we will be upgrading to ParentMail.
ParentMail is a messaging service which will allow us to improve communication between home and school. It also has a range of other applications to use, such as forms, permissions and surveys, Parents’ Evening bookings, meetings and event invitations, absence reporting as well as a free, secure mobile App for you to pick up school communications on the go.
ParentMail extra will be beneficial to you because you can:
- Use a free, secure mobile app on Android and iOS to pick up school messages instantly.
- Have an account simply for school messages (away from your busy email inbox)
- Connect to other schools, nurseries or clubs that use ParentMail.
- Highlight important messages or archive old messages to make life easier.
- Have messages sent directly to mums, dads and carers or other family members.
- Update your contact details within the secure mobile app.
Registering with ParentMail is very easy. Over the next few days, you will be sent either an email and/or text message from ParentMail. When you receive this, please just follow the instructions in the message.
Once registered, if you have an Android or Apple smartphone, we would highly recommend you download the ParentMail App for the best user experience.To do this, simply search for “ParentMail” in your App store.
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guaranteesthat all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
If you need any additional information or assistance, please visit the help site: www.parentmail.co.uk/help/parenthelp/ or if you have not received any contact from ParentMail within 7 days please contactthe main school office.
Mrs Z Thewlis